It’s one of those days. I crafted a long post with lots of nice photos from the last sunny day we had. And then poof! It was gone. I had some words with my laptop, with wordpress and discussed my disgust with Keji the cat who is sitting beside me (he doesn’t care). Anyway…
And that was after I locked myself out of the house this morning with no car keys, in the pouring rain, with the 2 kiddies. Argh. A big thanks to Mom who came down with an extra key to let me in 🙂
No photos today. I’m up to here in photo shoots these days. October is the busiest month of the year for me and I’m feeling the pinch!
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s new in our house:
- Griffin can print his name all by himself
- Jace can crawl and can go from crawling back to sitting
- Keji caught a mouse in the basement and now I’m paranoid that we have mice
- Ken is on Twitter (uh oh)
- Griffin is about to be famous (more on that another time!)
- Jace now has two teeth
That’s about it. I have tons of pics of the kids I need to post… soon!