1. Pulling into the Sobeys gas station and noticing someone left their coupon hanging out of the machine.
2. Griffin starting a sentence with “here’s the deal..”
3. Asking Jace what he wanted for breakfast, and him looking right at me and saying “cookie.” (He says it clearer than he says “Mommy”)
4. Planting our vegetable seeds for the summer.
5. Going to a great craft show.
6. Seeing old friends.
7. An early Easter egg hunt.
8. Those faces!
It was a busy, busy weekend. Gymnastics, soccer, visits with friends and family, craft shows, yard work – I’m exhausted. Do you ever look forward to going to work on Monday so you can take a break from the weekend? Happens to me every once in awhile 🙂
There are some good vibes happening around here. I’m excited for a good friend of mine who is following her dream and starting her own business. I’m proud of her, and hoping that I can learn a few things from her along the way. Even though we’re four provinces apart, I am so happy that we may be able to collaborate on some projects in the future. I love being surrounded by creative people!
Also, the studio is slowly coming together, and this excites me to no end. I’m practicing my patience every day 🙂 I go downstairs every day to stand in the room and try to visualize how everything will look when it’s done. I’ve got big plans!
How was your weekend?