I got an email yesterday from Anna over at Piper’s Run showing me some love in the form of a Liebster Award! Yay for me and a huge thank-you to Anna for thinking of me and my little blog 🙂
Piper’s Run is about “balancing being a mom, a wife, working out and many more things.” And it certainly is. Anna’s blog focuses on being active (at which she is successful) while still trying to balance the responsibilities of having a family and a job. I think we can all learn something from her!
Now, about that award…
“This award we’ve discovered is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.’” –Quit the Cure (Lisa Ann)
The great thing about this award is that it is meant to be shared. I now get to pass the award on to 5 other blogs that I enjoy. Who’s it going to be??
1. Building Bumps – Adventures in Additions. Renovations, a new baby and lots of crafty DIY projects (and great photos!)
2. Going Dutch (and loving it!) – Family, food, photography and travelling. Four of my favorite things!
3. Dreams to Do – Family stuff, great photos and some craft projects. Oh, and a “dream list” – love that 🙂
4. Gatorette and Me – Family, photography and cooking. Creativity in Brooklyn.
5. Hackberry Adventures – Giggles, snuggles and love in photos. My kind of Mom!
You can probably see a theme in my selections. I am a proud supporter of, and advocate for, Mommies who push for more, who need and find room for creativity and the arts in their crazy, busy lives 🙂
I hope these Mommas will share the love and keep this award going – we have much in common.
**Winners please keep the karma flowin’ and refer to the instructions below.
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value (It’s a great way to get to word out there about other blogs!!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.