I’m so fortunate to have some truly talented and creative friends. I want to share some of their awesomeness with you!
- Check out this video by my friend, Tessa, who is hoping to someday catch Ellen’s attention in the hopes of appearing on her show! So amazing. Good luck Tessa!
- I’m happy to introduce the new company of my dear friend, Sasha. Silver Frame Productions creates keepsake DVD slideshow videos that are perfect as gifts, and to celebrate all life’s special occasions.
- I’ve worked closely with my friend Jackie of Jackie Bowman Designs for several years now. She creates the most amazing prints and custom stationery. Be sure to check out her birth announcements and holiday cards!
- If you’ve ever noticed cute knitted hats or knitted stuffies in any of my photos, they’ve probably come from Maggie at Magpie’s Menagerie. I am so in love with her knitted sea creatures that I’m going to be selling them in my studio – yay!
- Looking for some yummy treats next time you’re in PEI? Look no further than Christine’s Cake Creations. Christine makes the best cakes ever – seriously. Luckily for me, she’s my Aunt and I get to sample the goods from time to time!
- You’ve heard me talk about my friend, Gill at Tangled Tree Photography before, right? Well, Gill has an awesome blog called Building Bumps where she not only blogs about her family, but also creates some super cool crafty stuff too. I purchased one of her pieces recently and I just love it so much!
And I also wanted to take a moment to introduce a new sponsor to this blog! A big welcome to Games Kids Play Online. This website is so awesome, I can’t say enough about it! It’s FULL of great (free) games, videos, arts &crafts and stories for kids of all ages. You will want to bookmark this one for sure 🙂
Awesome huh? If you’re a crafty and creative gal (or guy!), let me know so I can check out your stuff – it’s what I live for!